There’s loads to bring on any outing with kiddos but Covid-19 has definitely added a few essentials to ensure you have a safe, fun outing. This is written for summertime in July 2020. Let’s see where we’re at in winter.
What am I forgetting? Add them in comments below please 🙏🏻
- Antibacterial hand gel – lots of it
- Masks in case social distancing is difficult or for shops
- Antibacterial wipes
- Biodegradable wipes – for many uses!
- Sun hats
- Sun cream
- A change of clothes for each age category, including adults who may be in the firing line of a sick tummy
- Food – lots and lots – more than you’d ever think – range of carbs, fruit/veg, protein and good old-fashioned treats for bribery and enjoyment!
- Picnic plates, cutlery and kitchen paper
- Lots of water
- Small first aid kit
- Picnic blanket or camp chairs where relevant
- Portapotty and/or nappies – many toilets and changing rooms are temporarily closed
- Music, iPad, headphones, travel connect 4, etc.
- Scooters, bikes, helmets, buggies as relevant
- Wellies and rain gear
- Bio bin bags – for all kinds of everything
- Phone charge lead and/or battery/solar pack
- Hand towel – for drying a slide, bench, etc.
- Cash – even in contactless world, have a few bob
- Full tank of fuel and well-inflated tyres
- EatPlayChange App, obvs!
What am I forgetting?